DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your stock GI white clear dome bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. For best results, we select a replacement location that is hidden below a playfield plastic. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off game, remove playfield glass and balls.
- Lift playfield and locate the scoop mechanism on the right side of the playfield.
- Using tape provided, attach LED board to the outside of the scoop mechanism with the LED facing toward inside of scoop.
- Next, locate a GI bulb near the scoop mechanism. To install the GI bulb replacement, use our installation instructions found here.
- Having trouble with LED illuminating? See our support article on JST connector troubleshooting here.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2020. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.