DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Removal of Factory Plastic
This product replaces the rear plastic at the back of the playfield that the van flasher is mounted to. To begin, we will remove the plastic and detach the flasher from it.
- Remove the red bayonet from the eye of the Technodrome art on the backboard.
- Remove the two screws that hold the rear plastic in place.
- Using pliers/wrench along with the screw driver, remove the hardware holding the flasher onto the plastic.
Installing the wire Extender
We've included a 6-8" extension for the flasher with your product. We need to install this extender so that flasher board can reach up into the eye of the Technodrome.
- Flip up the playfield and locate the plug for the flasher.
- Unplug the flasher and insert the extender.
- Put the playfield back down and pull the flasher up as far as you can.
- Feed the flasher through the hold in the Technodrome.
- Insert the flasher into the eye with the LED facing forward. Use the screw factor screw from the plastic to attach it to the eye.
- Place tape on the Technodrome ring and remove its backing. Then place the eye onto the Technodrome.
- FOR PRO ONLY: There are two "posts" that align with the Technodrome and will hold it in place. There is a piece of 3M tape on the back of the dome that will attach to the backboard. Carefully slide the dome down onto the posts and press it to the backboard. The posts may need to be "pinched" slightly together to allow the base to slide on properly.
- FOR PREMIUM/LE ONLY: There is a diverter bracket that protrudes upward on the inner side of the ramp. On the bottom of the Technodrome there is a piece of 3M tape that aligns with this bracket. Remove the backing on this piece of tape and the piece of tape on the back of the Technodrome, then carefully press it down into the game.