DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Use the glue provided to assemble the three pieces shown below. Each piece has a joint were a small bit of glue is applied.
VUK: lay flat piece (right) on a surface, apply glue in joint and attach second piece (left)
Stage Right pieces: lay longer, rectangular piece flat (bottom) and glue second piece (top) at 45 degree angle
Stage Light Frames: lay two pieces facedown and glue two joints together
- Attach speaker to stage light frames using bracket on horizontal upright. Please be sure to attach prior to putting the stage light frames in the game for more convenient installation.
- Turn off power, remove glass.
- Lift playfield on to service rails in order to provide clear access to the backboard.
- Using a screw driver, remove the stage lights from the backboard. Set aside factory spacers.
- Place stage light frame over the top of the lights until they snap into place. Use the spacers provided to reattach the stage lights.
- Unplug the wiring harness for the left spotlight (as shown).
- Attach the two ends of the jumper harness attached to the speaker running the one plugged in behind the stage light frames over the top of the backboard. Tuck the wiring in on the playfield side behind the orbit.
- Utilize the tape provided (if desired) to attach both the VUK and Stage Right pieces.
- If desired, utilize tape provided to attach the spotlight diffusers to each light.
- Put playfield back into position. Installation is complete! Please note: the speaker is interactive however some colors are slightly different than those seen on the stage lights. The games lights are RGBW and the speaker only runs RGB. This is a minor difference and does not impact the overall aesthetic of the game or product.