DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off the power of your game, remove the glass and pinballs.
- Lift the playfield into the upright location.
- Using the adhesive included with your scoop illumination, attach it as shown to the outside of the scoop mechanism.
- Locate the GI bulb closest to the scoop mechanism
- Utilize a hex nut driver to remove the factory bulb. (Note: photo shows replacement bulb already installed).
- Remove the existing bulb by pushing in slightly while twisting and replace with the bulb provided. Push in and twist until it locks into place. You can also adjust the height of the bulbs dome so that it is closer to the top of the bayonet. Reattach the bayonet to the bottom of the.
- Attach Matrix bulb connector to LED connector as shown.
- Lower playfield and turn on game to test functionality and ensure proper illumination. Adjust as necessary
- Having trouble with LED illuminating? See our support article on JST connector troubleshooting here.
- Installation is complete!