DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: These are the instructions for the PREMIUM/LE version of the Drake Mod. For the PRO, click here.
- Remove Glass from Playfield
- Open Coin Door and go into the SERVICE MENU. Go to DIAGNOSTICS > SWITCH > GAME > BUILDING.
- Using the flipper buttons, position building to highest possible point.
- Remove Sookwang backing from underside of roof pieces. Place onto factory acrylics and hold for 10 seconds to ensure adhesion.
- Remove Sookwang backing from underside of balcony. Place onto metal top of building and hold for 10 seconds to ensure adhesion.