DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. Pull playfield out to where rubber stoppers are resting on front edge of cabinet.
2. Open Coin Door and go into the SERVICE MENU. Go to DIAGNOSTICS > SWITCH > GAME > BUILDING. Using flipper buttons, lower building to lowest possible point.
3. Unscrew screws holding LEDs onto factory sign acrylic. Use pliers to anchor nuts while unscrewing. Place screws, nuts, and spacers in a safe space for future reinstallation. NOTE: Be careful when removing screws as spacers are very small and easily lost. If you are only installing our Theater Mod and not the Lock Sign Mod skip this step.
4. Unscrew two screws on side of building and put to the side for later use. Remove factory acrylic and place in a safe space for future reinstallation.
5. Unscrew three front screws from factory building. There are two above the ramp and one below. Place two to the side for later step. Keep third bottom screw in a safe place for reinstallation of factory parts.
6. Separate front of theater from the rest of the building. It should look like this:
7. Slide theater walls onto back ramp. Wall with the large cutout should be facing right. Let frame rest on posts while preparing other steps.
8. Remove backing from sookwang on front of theater.
9. Slide ramp through cutout on theater front. Gently snap front onto the rest of the building. Hold in place for about 10 seconds to ensure adhesion.
10. Align the two holes on the front of the theater with the factory posts. Taking two of the screws from step 5, screw theater into place. Theater Mod does not require the third factory screw for installation.
11. If using factory lock sign, screw acrylic sign into holes on side of Theater. If installing Mezel Mods lock sign, click here and skip to step 5.