DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove playfield glass and balls. Turn off games power.
- Remove bulb from wiring harness and feed wire through playfield in the hole just beneath the panther plastic shown in this photo.
- Cut red tape in half and attach each piece underneath paws. Align right leg over nut and left leg onto Thor plastic. Hold for 30 seconds to ensure adhesion.
- Lift the playfield and locate the wiring harness fed through in Step 2
- Utilize a GI socket for installation of the power source. The one shown in this photo is just above the hole where the wiring harness feed through. Please utilize our instructions for replacing the GI bulb here.
- Lower playfield and power on to test lighting. If your product is not lighting, please see these troubleshooting steps for JST connectors.