DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Connecting to Power Steps (SPIKE version)
- Go to the rear of the game and release your games back box. Tilt the back box forward and feed connection side of the LED wires through the holes leading into the cabinet. Lift the playfield and feed wires through to the front of the cabinet.
- Lift the playfield and locate the board to the left of the coin door. Connect the Spiker Power Adapter to the 5 position IDC connector to Ticket power (see photo). Attach the splitter to the molex end of the power adapter. Note: if you've purchased a LED controller, attach that to the power adapter now.
- Attach the ends of the LED to the splitter. Prior to attaching LEDs, turn on the game power to ensure LEDs are working.
- Attach the LED channel underneath the cabinet near the outside edge of the cabinet. Once LEDs are installed, pull any remaining slack from the wires into the cabinet to avoid additional weight pulling on the LED strips.
- Lower the playfield and installation is complete!