DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off machine. Remove glass and balls from cabinet.
- Remove backing from tape and place on underside of tab.
- Take Station and attach to factory acrylic. Use thumb to press down on tab to ensure adhesion. NOTE: If Station needs to be moved after placing tape, wiggle side to side rather than pulling straight up.
- Feed wiring harness through back right ramp.
- Life playfield into upright position.
- Locate the nearest General Illumination (GI) connection (example shown in photo).
- Plug 4pin IDC into pictured plug and attach matrix wire.