DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off the game, remove the glass, and remove pinballs.
- Lift playfield out until you have a good view of the ramps behind the backboard.
- Locate a position on the backboard, above each side of the ramp, that will maximize the illumination on to the ramp. Attach the ramp bracket so that the LED faces down onto the ramp. The bracket can be angled slightly to avoid LED reflection on the ramp.
Run the wiring harness down below the playfield.
- Lift the playfield to upright and locate one GI LED sockets whose bulbs are concealed under a playfield plastic. The photo below shows example location of GI sockets toward the rear of a playfield (actual location will vary in your game).
- Remove the existing bulb by pushing in slightly while twisting and replace with the bulb provided. Push in and twist until it locks into place. you can also adjust the height of the bulbs dome so that it is closer to the top of the bayonet. Reattach the bayonet to the bottom of the playfield.
- Attach the plug from the LED board to the connection on the bayonet and installation is complete! Double check that the light is working by turning the power back on. The product should light when the games General Illumination comes on. If you experience illumination issues, double check the wiring coming in and out of the white connectors to be sure they are pushed in fully.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.