DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Before attaching the LEDs to the top of the backbox, we recommend fully installing the power in order to test the illumination to ensure placement maximizes preferred lighting effect.
- Attach the LED strip to one of the 2-way connectors on the white RGB Control Box. Attach the LED strip so that the black wire is in line with the arrow on the connector.
- Connect the wiring harness to the other end of the RGB Control Box.
- Feed the molex end of the wiring harness through the top of the backbox. Each game is different therefore you'll need to find the most appropriate location to access the inside of the backbox.
- Connect the end of the wiring harness to the appropriate power adapter for your game. Utilize the instructions below for this portion of the installation:
- Power on the game and test the positioning of the LED strip. Utilize the instructions included in the box with the remote to try different modes. Once you are satisfied with both the placement and the effect, attach the LED strip.
- Installation is complete!